Problem with Multi-Monitor Mode (Win XP) and size of remote X-Windows

Hi all,

i have WinXP with two monitors and Cygwin XWin X Server 6.8.2.0-1 running on it.
when i export my display from my linux box to my xp box i got problems with the heigth/width of several application windows
( e.g. yast2, eclipse3 (some message boxes),..). these apps opens a windows which fully fills up both monitors.
i dont know anything about X and if i address the right mailing list with that problem, but there must be some functions like
GetDisplayHeigth() and GetDisplayWidth() and I think these function
returns the overall size over both monitors.
wouldn't it be a better idea to return only heigth/width of current monitor (whichever this is).

nevertheless, thanks developers for such great thinks like cygwin and X.
best solution for guys who must sit in front of an xp-box.

thanks a lot
Chris