Ctrl got stuck

Hi,

first of all: Thanks for the great cygwin-xfree!

I have one major problem with it: Occasionly (approx every 2 hours,
sometimes every 5 minutes) it feels like the CTRL-modifier got stuck. I used
"cat" and "emacs" to see, that in this situations pressing an "a" is
interpreted as "CTRL-a". If I press "CTRL", the situation is back to normal,
but pressing "AltGr-something" does not give the desired result and makes
CTRL got stuck again. Using the funny "Show Cursor" option of the
X-tray-icon repairs the behaviour... for some minutes or hours. Also
starting a new xterm -window and closing it repaired the behaviour recently.

I conjecture that it has something to do with AltGr. As I use the german
keyboard-layout, I have to use AltGr a lot of times while programming C++.

I start Xwin with:

XWin -dpi 92 -multiwindow -clipboard -multiplemonitors -xkbvariant
nodeadkeys -ac

I mostly work with a Win2K (with desktop-twister) on a remote linux or
colinux maschine.

The AltGr hints in the FAQ did not help me, as they turn of AltGr completely
and the problem is not the AltGr does not work correctly. In most cases it
works.

Any ideas?

Regards,
  Tobias Polzin