Re: Problem with running remote Linux Java GUI

Thanks for Christopher and Levent for valuable the
comments. However, these solutions do not work for me.
-Y was rejected by my remote linux system.

A weird thing I observed is that in a remote linux
Xterm (using ssh) being connected to Cygwin for longer
than a certain period of time (more than a half hour),
the GUI of remote Java program can be properly
displayed. But for a newly connected Xterm, it still
does not work. At least, it can be used as a temporal
solution.

Does anyone have clue about it? Does it related to the
X authority setting?

Thanks

George