Re: Cygwin success story: Using remote X11 session over ssh

In data Tue, 19 Apr 2005 21:42:26 -0600
Ariel Millennium Thornton <arielmt@thornton2.com> scriveva:

> Has anyone else thought of doing what I've done?  If so, what are your
> opinions, and how could I have done this better?

I've thought about doing the same thing, the only difference is that I
immediately abandoned Windows and put Debian SID on my laptop! :)

But I think I'm gonna play around with Cygwin/X at work, where I may
have to deploy it on my Windows-based PCs... maybe just for running
single applications (like OpenOffice or so)...

Cheers, good work!

--
Registered Linux User #251752
  --- VB LUG Co-Founder ---