Question about remote X authorizations

Hi!

I have a question/problem:

I use cygwin to connect to a Solaris nachine (serverA), and log on using CDE.
Everything fine so far, the DISPLAY variable is client:0.0. From serverA I do a
rlogin to serverB (there is no ssh available on either serverA or serverB).
There I export DISPLAY=client0.0. Now, I would like to start for example an
x-term (running on serverB), and see the x-term via my x-session on serverA.
However, this fails with a "Error: Can't open display: client:0.0".

Now, I was under the assumption that putting serverB into the file /etc/X0.hosts
should do the job, but it didn't.

Any suggestions?

Marcus