1.5.13-1 and .bash_profile

Ever since I updated to 1.5.13-1, I get a weird delay when I "log in" to Cygwin/X. The delay does not happen under RXVT. The delay happens on two different WinXP SP2 machines.

Here's how it happens. Run startxwin.bat, which runs xterm, which invokes bash, which sources .bash_profile. My .bash_profile ends with

eval `ssh-agent`
echo foo
ssh-add
echo bar

I get

Agent pid XXXX
foo

... and then it just sits there. I can ctrl-c and then run ssh-add manually, and it takes my passphrase just fine.

If I do source .bash_profile, there's a miniscule delay that shouldn't be there either, and then ssh-add comes up just fine.

If I revert to cygwin 1.5.12, the delay disappears.