Re: Need more documentation

Paquet-Roy, Frederik wrote:

> I was wondering if there is any document available about how data is managed on the client side and on the server side.  I want to know what exactly is done on each side and what is sent to the other.  Maybe a kind of flowchart...

Are you referring to X11 or to cygwin/X in special. For X11 there are various
design descriptions available in xc/doc of the XOrg source distribution and
on the net.

For cygwin/X there is no such documentation available but it tries to be
as close  as possible to the X11 Porting Layer Definition. This document
should be available on the cygwin/X website.

bye
        ago
NP: Xotox - Eisenkiller
--