Make Xwin.exe run something on start-up

Hello everybody.
Currently, I'm using Xwin.exe+Openssh+winssh_askpass
to allow users access to Linux servers. It works ok in
a more or less graphical way expected by the silly
user (he clicks icon, password dialog appears and then
session is started through ssh). The problem is window
timing. When X is in windowed mode, it starts in
background, but window is opened slightly later.
Password dialog, on the other hand, already appears
and gets obscured by the opened Xwin rootwindow,
baffling the user and causing inconvenience.
I believe that to solve this problem correctly, an
option can be added to Xwin, making it run some
program after all window initialization is completed.
This program can then be implemented to provide nice
authentication dialogs in whatever environment user
wants - thus resembling commercial X server products
such as starnet or wrq, but with improved flexibility.
I think it is not difficult to do for somebody already
working on Xwin configuration options, so I'm humbly
asking to implement this feature.