xpdf: error messages

I assume this is the place to comment on the recent provision of xpdf
(not cygwin@). Thanks for this. One minor irritation. It doesn't matter
what .pdf I choose to view (I've tried many) it turns out that on
quitting the successful viewing and before the resumption of the Cygwin
prompt, six identical error messages are presented as follows:

	Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list
	Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list
	Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list
	Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list
	Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list
	Warning: XtRemoveGrab asked to remove a widget not on the list

The version of xpdf provided is v.3.00 Copyright 1996-2004 Glyph & Cog
LLC. As it happens I have v.2.02p11 from the same source. This is huge
(8MB, Goodness knows why) and takes a long time to load but does not
present the error msgs after viewing.

My "fix" is to use the command structure

	xpdf filename.pdf 2>/dev/null

which effectively mutes the error messages but this is not quite
optimal.

Thanks.

Fergus