problem listening sockets

The X-Win is not working in my computer. When I tried to run xinit or
startx, I obtained this report.

Mr. Carrillo

Welcome to the XWin X Server
Vendor: The Cygwin/X Project
Release: 6.8.1.0-1

Contact: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com

_XSERVTransSocketCreateListener: listen() failed
_XSERVTransSocketINETCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to create listener for inet
_XSERVTransmkdir: ERROR: euid != 0,directory /tmp/.X11-unix will not be
created.
_XSERVTransSocketCreateListener: listen() failed
_XSERVTransSocketUNIXCreateListener: ...SocketCreateListener() failed
_XSERVTransMakeAllCOTSServerListeners: failed to create listener for local

Fatal server error:
Cannot establish any listening sockets - Make sure an X server isn't already
running
winDeinitMultiWindowWM - Noting shutdown in progress

Julio Cesar Carrillo Escobar
 Department of Mathematics
 Univerity of Louisiana at Lafayette
 P.O. Box 43114