tcsh left running after closing down X server

Hey guys,

I just installed cygwin on my laptop running XP. It seems to be running fine, no problems with the install; however, I noticed that if I start several xterms running tcsh, and then close the XWin, the tcsh.exe files are still reported by windows as utilizing memory from the windows task manager. Is this a known problem?

I'm hoping that there is a simple fix or answer that I haven't found searching the archives...

Thanks in advance...

Jason Shepherd