Re: Re: xmove compilation for cygwin

Cool, I have got first obstacle in the process -- there is no
Imake.tmpl, or as xmkmf reports it:
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:9: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 1.
  Stop.
and ,indeed, it is neither present in the /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
nor in any other directory. Where can I download Imake.tmpl
specific to Cygwin? I  remember that I have posted the e-mail
with almost the same question (about Imake.tmpl) but I did not
get any responses or I do not remember getting them ;-)

With Best Regards