X/cygwin and Virtual PC 6

Has anyone tried Virtual PC 6 ( with Win 2000 as the Windows OS) with X/cygwin ??? I have basic cygwin working (telnet to remote system, etc) , but seem to be hanging up on the X display redirected back to my system for X apps. The X app just "sits" and there is nothing displayed back on the (local) X server.

In case you ask "why such a strange combination".... I telecommute to several clients for database consulting. Each (of course) has their own flavor of VPN. May of the VPN's from different manufacturer's do not reside "happily" together on the same box...in fact they hate each other.

With Virtual PC , I can have 5 different "PCs" , each with its own VPN software, and I only have to work (or carry) a single laptop.

Usually telnet is the connection method of choice, but I have an Oracle Universal Installer I need to access remotely, and it is X based.

Dr. Robert Young