RE: startx causing XP (Media Center Edition) blue screen?

Well, as a last attempt at trying to figure out why startx/ssh was
blue-screening my XP box, I tried something that was mentioned on this list,
for different reasons:  I uninstalled Zone Alarm Pro 5.  Bingo.  No blue
screen.  Everything works fine.  Have not installed Zone Alarm v4.x yet, to
see if it is specific to version 5, but I can say that I have successfully
used cygwin while running ZAP 4.x.

So, something's up with version 5.x of Zonealarm...  Just thought I'd post
these findings, in case others might be having similar problems.

Steve