From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com
[mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]On Behalf Of Ronald Clark
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 9:23 AM
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Looking for help

Hello all,

I am looking for a doc that will hopefully explain how to setup Cygwin
to allow me to SSH to a system and run startx and have the X Window
environment be routed through the tunnel. Is there such a document?

Right now, I have Cygwin loaded with SSH and when I log into my remote
system and type SSH, I see the X server start on the remote machine, and
no X Windows in my Cygwin session. I assume this is a common issue and
any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron Clark

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this ELECTRONIC MAIL transmission
is confidential.  It may also be privileged work product or proprietary
information. This information is intended for the exclusive use of the
addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution [other
than to the addressee(s)], copying or taking of any action because
of this information is strictly prohibited.