Fw: 1.5.10: startx hangs intermittently

Your email server rejects mail >50000 bytes (and the required cygcheck.out
file is 56506 bytes).  So I zip'd it up, but your email server also rejects
any mail with an executable (which I guess a zip file is considered).  So,
I'm stuck and can't send you the required information, unless you have an
alternative.

Jerry                                          <IXOYE><

Jerry Moody
8-295-4152 /  (845)435-4152
Team Leader
jamoody@us.ibm.com
Function Verification Test
eServer IBM Grid Toolbox
----- Forwarded by Jerry Moody/Poughkeepsie/IBM on 06/04/2004 12:17 PM
-----

             Jerry
             Moody/Poughkeepsi
             e/IBM                                                      To
                                       cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
             06/04/2004 12:11                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       1.5.10: startx hangs intermittently

I updated to cygwin 1.5.10-3 from 1.5.7 on Windows XP.  startx now hangs
intermittently on startup.  Messages sent to the console at startx
initialization are contained in the attached file startx-hang.txt.
Console messages when startx works are attached as startx-works.txt.
Reports from cygcheck -c on both the 1.5.7 and 1.5.10 are also included as
cygcheck.157 and cygcheck.1510 respectively.  Along with cygcheck.out of
course.

When startx hangs, which is more often than it starts, the Cygwin/X Server
0:0 icon appears in the Windows Notification area, but mouse clicks (right
and left) do nothing.  Repeated kill via <cntl>c and restart will
eventually get it to start, without ever having to close cygwin.

Can you help?

[attachment "startx.zip" deleted by Jerry Moody/Poughkeepsie/IBM]