Start XTerm without DOS Window

Good morning list,

I have got my CYWGIN setup very nicely in Windows XP now with lots of help from the list - however I have one last thing that I would like to try and sort out. I would apprecaite any ideas anyone has.

I have configured my machine to start X on startup and ask me for my SSH key passphrase - this is all working well. I have created a shortcut to a batch file that will start up XTerm for me - however it leaves a DOS window for each XTerm that I have running and I would like for it to not do this. Something like hiding the DOS box (as with win-assh-askpass) but I have not found a way of doing it.

My first thought was to start XTerm without a batch file - however when I do this i get the message saying that the system cannot find the cygwin.dll.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Russell