Combination of Windows based GUI and Cygwin.

Hi all,

I need suggestion about following topic.
I have Fortran90 codes which is working fine in
cygwin-X. What i need to do is i want to connect those
codes with windows based GUI. What GUI does is just
creating INPUT file. I want INPUT file to use in
cygwin in background(users dont know about cygwin) and
give output files. My problem is how to make cygwin
run in background from GUI, is it possible?. If it is
then what is the best way to do it. Cygwin-X is
necessary because results are in form of some plots
which needs to be plotted in gnuplot or can be view in
gs/gv combination.

Plese help me
Thanks.
Kirat