RE: Reconnection and performance.

Hey, Get over it.  They are two different pieces of software written be
different authors to solve different problems.

I have read these posts now for a few days...

What you are doing is not helping you or anyone.

If Cygwin/X is not doing what you need then find a package that does.

If it's "too slow" then get the source and find out how to make it faster
and still work with X and be compatible with the other systems it works with
today... then submit a fix to the developer group.

Or pay someone for a faster X ...

> >> 2. reconnection.
> >>    Current Cygwin/X is not stable. often crashes.
> >>    it is okay. I believe you fix it in the future.
> >>    but I can not re-connect it ... this is very serious problem.
> >
> >This answers the question.
> >The missing reconnection 'feature' is by design.
> >And it's not a Cygwin 'problem'.
> >

> Okay. but you never add new feature to Cygwin/X?
> then I change the question.
>    - You have any milestone to implement reconnection feature to Cygwin/X
> ?

How should this feature be added?
Will it break any X compatibility?
Can you provide an example of the code to implement this?
Who will benefit from this (aside from you)?

As before ... develop the feature and submit it to the dev group.