Re: Reconnection and performance.

>> 1. Slow.
>>    Why VNC is sometimes faster?.
>>    I ask you that the milestone of improving Cygwin performance.
>
>Are you aware of the fundamental differences between a X11 Server and a
>Remote Desktop like VNC?

Hopefully so. and this is the reason I wonder why Cygwin/X is slower.
VNC does more stuff than Cygwin/X - compressing for remote access, etc.
Why Cygwin/X is slower?

>> 2. reconnection.
>>    Current Cygwin/X is not stable. often crashes.
>>    it is okay. I believe you fix it in the future.
>>    but I can not re-connect it ... this is very serious problem.
>
>This answers the question.
>The missing reconnection 'feature' is by design.
>And it's not a Cygwin 'problem'.

Okay. but you never add new feature to Cygwin/X?
then I change the question.
   - You have any milestone to implement reconnection feature to Cygwin/X ?

                --- Okajima.