Reconnection and performance.

Sorry, Everyone. and I respect your opinion, Faylor.
maybe this is not a proper place to discuss coLinux specialized issue,
even it is related to Cygwin/X.
but how about Cygwin/X issue itself, even it is related to coLinux?

We, coLinux team found mainly two problem to adopt Cygwin/X for coLinux.

1. Slow.
   Why VNC is sometimes faster?.
   I ask you that the milestone of improving Cygwin performance.
   Especially, how much you can utilize GDI acceleration feature?

2. reconnection.
   Current Cygwin/X is not stable. often crashes.
   it is okay. I believe you fix it in the future.
   but I can not re-connect it ... this is very serious problem.
   coLinux VM is runnning without problem. but I can not re-connect it.
   come on.... please help this!!!.
   and I think this can be fixed.
   because, Keith Packard, the developer of LBX, which is similar to VNC in its purpose,
   is developing a function which changes resolution and color depth of X on demand.
   check here. http://keithp.com/~keithp/talks/
   of course, changing resolution needs re-painting a whole desktop. and more.
   then, why re-connection is impossible? it is rather easy.
   tell me how.

Tell me any suggestion about these problems!.

Note: I am rather pro Cygwin guys in coLinux community. the main reason is
Japanese support where most of you would have no interest on.
but improving Cygwin/X for real usage is your interest, I suppose.

                       --- Okajima.