Pointer becomes invisible with XWin -multiwindow 6.7.0.0-7

Hi all,

 I have seen in the past reports of similar bugs but, as I had not
suffered from it before I decided to report it.

The problem is the following:
 About 20% of the  times that "XWin -multiwindow" is started
the X-window pointer is not displayed, i.e. when the pointer enters an
X-window it becomes invisible. The mouse motions are nevertheless
properly recorded, so that, by guessing the position of the pointer,
one may click buttons and so on. When the pointer leaves the X-windows
and enters the Windows regions the pointer becomes visible again. The
wrong or right behavior of the X server is mantained from the start of
XWin  to its end. I have  not seen a change of behavior. The only
occasion in which the X pointer is visible when the XWin has the wrong
behavior is when the pointer is located in a region where a client
window (e.g. xterm) is started; initially the pointer is visible,
but as soon as the mouse is moved the pointer disappears.
 The appearence of the wrong behavior is quite random. I have not found
correlations with anything. The XWin.log files are identical in both
cases.

I hope that this information could be useful.

Bye

Rodrigo Medina