Re: Font problem with xterm in multiwindow mode

Ah - got it. Its a problem caused by WindowBlinds.

Tony.

Hello,

OS: WinXP, Service Pack 1
Cygwin: 1.5.9-1
Cygwin-X11-base: 6.7.0.0-8
Cygwin-X11-bin: 6.7.0.0-4
readline: 4.3-5

I'm having a stange problem with xterm that only
manifests itself when XWin is running in multiwindow
mode. When I launch an either an xterm or rxvt, the
line of the terminal the cursor is on is only half
vertically displayed - only the top half of the text
appears. Also, any text I enter appears garbled. As
soon as I hit Enter, the new shell line that appears
is trashed, but the previous line now displays
properly. I've tried -swcursor & -fn with various
fonts, but no difference.

I've tried XWin vanilla, -rootless, and even -mwextwm
with xwinwm, and all of these work fine; its only
multiwindow this happens with. I've tried setting and
unsetting my LANG and LC_ALL settings; nothing.

Anyone else come across this? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tony.