CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?

Dear  Friend,
Good day, As you read this, I don't expect you to feel sorry for me,
because, I believe everyone will die someday. My name is Bill Owens, a
Real
Estate developer in Toronto, Canada. I have been diagnosed with lung
cancer,
which has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have
only
about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not
particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not
even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous;
I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that
was
the only thing I cared for.
Now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just
wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God
gives
me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a
different
way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed
and
given most of my properties and assets to my immediate and extended
family
members as well as a few close friends. I ask God to be merciful to me
and
accept my soul so; I have decided to give alms to charity organizations,
 as
I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I
have
distributed money to some charity organizations in Ethiopia, Haiti and
Bosnia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this
myself anymore. I once asked members of my family to close one of my
accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity
organizations in Sudan and to The Red Cross, they refused and kept the
money
to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to
be
contended with what I have left for them.
The last of my money which no one knows about is the huge cash deposit
of
Eighteen Million US dollars (US$18,000,000.00), that I have with a
deposit
company abroad. Acknowledge this message so that I can introduce you to
my
lawyer who will handle the transfer of receivership by you of the said
funds.
I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to
charity
organizations. My lawyer shall put you in the picture of the funds, tell
 you
where the funds are currently being maintained and also discuss
modalities
including remuneration for your services. For these reasons kindly
furnish
your
contact information, that is your full names, personal telephone and fax
number for confidential purpose.
God be with you and your family.
BILL OWENS.
Any views or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company unless
specifically stated.. This e-mail and the information it contains are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
which it is addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately and delete the copy you have received from your
system. Do not disclose the contents of this document to any other
person,
or take any copies.