Re: New xwin fails 2instance crashes

aroushdi wrote:
Executing Xwin 2 times in a row the second one always fail with unable to bind . This did not happen befor . I used to have multiple xsessions with multiple hosts. with the new distrib I cannot do that . Only the first does not crash
any idea how to reolve this behaviour .
thanks for ur help

I tried different combinations still the dame result . How can we eliminate the logging . This problem happened after the logging .
thks for ur help