Color support added to HW accelerated cursor

My CVS commit emails are in limbo, but just a heads up that I've
checked in a change to the HW accelerated cursor routines to add support
for non black-and-white cursors.  Initially it only supports 2-colored
cursors (try set-mouse-color in emacs...), not ARGB ones added with the
XRENDER extension.

Anyone who knows any apps that compile under cygwin that use the render
cursors, I'd be interested in hearing about them so I can do some coding
and testing...

-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle@ziplabel.com
 cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel