Re: Obtaining the docs source code?

On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Peter Valdemar Mørch wrote:

> And so it is out of sync with the online Cygwin/X documentation.
> Am I to assume, that it just is a matter of time before
> http://x.cygwin.com/docs/cg/docs-obtaining-source.html
> will reflect the above XML?

Yes. The docs on the website hav not been updated for about 2 weeks now.
I don't have the build environment working properly and I don't want to
upload slightly broken docs so I asked Harold to upload them. Unfortunatly
he is away for the weekend. If I can cleanup my build environment then
I will upload at least the the html docs this weekend.

> (My two previous posts have to do with patching documentation, so I
> thought I'd ask this to get going on it...)
>
> I got this to work...
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.freedesktop.org:/cvs/xserver login
> cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.freedesktop.org:/cvs/xserver co cygwin-x-doc
>
> Is this the right documentation to modify? Does anybody want the patches
> afterwards?

Of course.

bye
	ago