Re: CVS account for htdocs for Alexander Gottwald

Ah, here is the URL:

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

I looked on the Cygwin pages but didn't find it linked anywhere... looks like it is only linked to from the sources.redhat.com pages proper, which explains why I didn't see it.

Harold