Pamepb 0n1ine Doctors.

defgsix  egaussa  digir

Get every medication you may ever need and many more..

Stop the pain, get +Vi+co+din+ now

Real doctors providing for your health and well being.

O P http://lookto.findinside.info/aps/

Quit:  http://lookto.findinside.info/aps/rm.html
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started
her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!" After a
few seconds, Little Johnny stood up.The teacher said, "Do you think you're
stupid, Little Johnny?""No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all
by yourself!"¡¡
A local bar was so sure that its bartender was the strongest man around
that they offered a standing $1,000 bet. The bartender would squeeze a lemon
until all the juice ran into a glass, and hand the lemon to a patron. Anyone
who could squeeze one more drop of juice out would win the money. Many
people had tried over time (weightlifters, longshoremen, etc.) but nobody
could do it. One day a scrawny little man wearing thick glasses and a
polyester suit came in and said in a tiny, squeaky voice, "I'd like to try
the bet." After the laughter had died down, the bartender said okay, grabbed
a lemon, and squeezed away. Then he handed the wrinkled remains of the rind
to the little man. But the crowd's laughter turned to total silence as the
man clenched his fist around the lemon and six drops fell into the glass. As
the crowd cheered, the bartender paid the $1,000, and asked the little man,
"What do you do for a living? Are you a lumberjack, a weightlifter, or
what?" The man replied, "I work for the IRS."
chijoubu5kaedetou02dukuri,hikkose ekuson.