Re: Error starting Xclock and Xterm

Grab the libXft package, you don't have it.

Harold

Wright, David L wrote:

I recently installed all of the new XFree86 packages to a working cygwin
installation.  Now when I start the X-server, the server starts but I can't
start Xclock or Xterm.  I get the following message:

This application has failed to start because cygXft-2.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I don't know what package this dll is in so that I can re-download and
re-install.  Can you help?

Thank You,
David Wright