Re: Souldn't we put [Cygwin] or [CygXwin] here depending on thequestion?

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Michel Bardiaux wrote:

> Dave Korn wrote:

Michel,

Here are some of the available headers from your message:

>Mailing-List: contact cygwin-xfree-help at cygwin dot com; run by ezmlm
>Sender: cygwin-xfree-owner at cygwin dot com

Take your pick. :-)
	Igor
P.S. These are from the web version, so some may not be available...

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu