Re: uxterm from xterm-185-3 and xfontsel crashing when running undercygserver support

Volker,

Using the Cygwin Way-Back Machine (http://cygwin.get-software.com/release/XFree86/XFree86-xserv/)
I have retrieved a copy of XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-55 which is immediately prior to the change from cygserver to cygipc. I would like you to test this version and verify whether you can or cannot reproduce the problem with cygipc. It is always possible that this is just a bug in the big font extension that we have not noticed before.

To retrieve the -55 version, point setup.exe to:

http://www.egr.msu.edu/~huntharo/cygwin_old/