Re: US keyboard not working with recent XFree86-xserv

You need this:

http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-xfree-announce/2004-03/msg00032.html

Harold

Troy Runkel wrote:

Greetings,

I was interested in picking up the multi-window fix in
XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-59 so I recently reinstalled cygwin on my Windows XP
machine.  However, after the reinstall I'm unable to type into an xterm.

I start Xwin.exe using the startxwin.bat script. The Xwin.exe process
starts and launches an xterm. I'm unable to type into this xterm
session. The xterm session recognizes mouse actions, but not keyboard
actions.

Does anybody have any ideas what might be causing this.  I've included a
copy of the Xwin.log file.  Thanks.