Re: Upcoming X.org release and splitting packages

Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Harold L Hunt II wrote:

I have this built as a Cygwin package using the default configure
options at the moment.  The only patch required was to Makefile.in
(attached) to get it to stop appending .exe to the uxterm shell script.

Thomas, can you recommend any configure options we should be using?  I
can think that the following might be useful:

--enable-toolbar

that's broken (some incompatible changes to Xaw from XFree86 4.4 that
I've not gotten around to investigating0.

Good to know.

--enable-wide-chars

you need this for uxterm

Huh... this is disabled by default in my new build. I wonder if our old version had it enable or not.

--with-Xaw3d

Some people like it.  Actually all of the Xaw flavors look very much alike
to me.

Same here. I could hardly tell the difference in xfig sometimes.