AMD Athlon 1.33 GHz or 1.4 GHz?

Anyone out there got a left-over AMD Athlon Thunderbird 1.33 GHz or 1.4 GHz? I have been using an Iwill KA-266 motherboard as my primary board for the last three years with a 1.2 GHz Athlon on it. Just this weekend I bought a new CPU cooler, 1 GB of PC2700 RAM (only requires PC2100) that I can run at CAS 2, and a new Antec Sonata case. After I got all of this I was tweaking the settings for my new RAM, since I knew it could perform better than the default settings which are for PC2100 RAM at CAS 2.5. I was able to change the RAM from "normal" settings to "fast" settings and changed the CAS from 2.5 to 2. Zinf (MP3 player for Windows) went from 10% CPU usage to 1%! I then went in an bumped the bus speed from 133 MHz to 146 MHz (10% increase) and measured an exact 10% drop in my compile/build/package time from 120 minutes to 108 minutes.

I know that my board supports at least a 1.33 GHz Athlon, and I think it can support the 1.4 GHz as well (both are 133 MHz FSB with DDR). I have seen the 1.33 GHz's Athlons still on sale for around $30 and was thinking that if anyone has retired either of these chips then I could get around another 15% performance improvement from spare parts that aren't doing any good.

So, does anyone have one of these chips? Please email privately if you would be willing to mail it to me in return for more frequent Cygwin/X releases. ;)