From: cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com [mailto:cygwin-xfree-owner@cygwin.com]
On Behalf Of Charles L. Werner
Sent: 14 March 2004 09:50
To: cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
Subject: Missing cygXp-6.dll

I have just updated to the latest distribution of the Xfree86 packages.

Apparently the cygXp-6.dll package is missing as determined by attempting
to run the nedit editor (also a cygwin package). I reinstalled nedit as
suggested
by the error message, and rebooted the machine, all to no avail.

I believe the cygXp-6.dll was part of XFree86-bin package but is
not in the current XFree86-bin-4.3.0-12.  Is it in another package now?

Thanks!
Charles

--
Dr. Charles L. Werner