Re: X/Cygwin icon proposal

Hi Harold,

Attached please find a patch against 4.3.0.54 that:
. Adds "TRAYICON <iconidentifier>" to the .xwinrc file parser which lets you,
  surprisingly enough, change the tray icon
. Adds "file.dll,XX" parsing to the icon loader to support grabbing icons
  from inside DLL or EXEs
. Adds ",XX" parsing to the icon loader to support loading icons that are
  stored in the XWin.exe RC file (today there's only one, but I think folks
  are thinking of having multiple at some point in the near future)
. Adds handling of the "TaskbarCreated" Windows message which lets you re-add
  the taskbar icon when the main explorer starts.  Otherwise if explorer dies
  and is restarted for some reason, you'd lose the X taskbar icon until you
  exited all your X apps and restarted XWin.
. Fixes the icon loader to not append the ICONDIRECTORY to icons that are
  fully specified w/a drive letter (i.e. c:\blahblah)

[These below I'm not sure if the CVS -r cygwin tree is known funky or what...]
. WINMSG.H:  Comments out the redeclaration of the MessageType enum.
  I couldn't find anything in the change logs about using a modifies OS.H
  (where MessageType is originally defined and included prior to this header).
. WINMULTIWINDOWSHAPE.C, WINWINDOW.C:  pScreen is used by REGION_INIT()
  and other region macros, but isn't a local variable in two functions in
  these files (in winwindow there was a "#if 0" around the variable defintion,
  and in multiwindowshape it was not there at all?!...)

-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle@ziplabel.com
 cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel
 http://www.cdrlabel.com