Re: X/Cygwin icon proposal

Harold L Hunt II wrote:
http://pdx.freedesktop.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/xc/programs/Xserver/hw/xwin/X.ico?rev=1.1.6.1&only_with_tag=CYGWIN&cvsroot=xorg

Thanks.

My vote is between the one in CVS and my new one.
Ideally, the news one should have a real alpha channel for transparency around its border. It don't know if it's actually possible but the FireFox/Thunderbird icons seems to use such an alpha channel for the shadow part.

What about this one. It has an alpha channel. It has only the 32x32 16m colors for now so look at it using a big view. It looks really cool on my black desktop. Really smooth. However, I haven't checked it how it looks on systems that don't support alpha channel in icons.

Nahor

image/icon