Re: Windows XP SP2 and Firewall

Perhaps you're looking in the wrong place? ICF came with WinXP originally. Open a network connection->Properties->Advanced->Checkbox for ICF.

Elliott Wilcoxon

Alexander Gottwald wrote:
On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, Stuart Adamson wrote:

Maybe we need a wrapper script when runs "disable firewall", "run X",
"enable firewall".  Works well (until the use kills the wrapper script...)

I'll play with the test program I've written. Maybe this will get an simple commandline interface for configuring ICF.

But first I have to find an WinXP with installed ICF anywhere. Win2k did not have it and the plain XP box (no SPs) here hasn't it either.

bye
	ago