xterm stops drawing redux

I seem to be having the same problem as a recent email by the same title.

Attached is the XWin.log.

Specifically:
I have 2 monitors, each 16x12.  When I run XWin with
XWin.exe -multiwindow -multimonitors...

Any windows that show up on the right screen work fine as long as you don't
move them.  As soon as they are moved, however, they stop drawing.  The
border draws, but inside is just white.  If I move it onto the left screen,
however, everything works again like a normal window should.

I appreciate you guys taking a look at this, but also, I need some help
reverting to an older version.  Any idea what version woudl work?  Also, I'm
new-ish to Cygwin and I'd love to know how I could possibly revert the
Xmanager?  I have a passing acquaintance with setup, but that's about it.

-Dan