Problems with XDMCP connection

Hallo

I've got some Problems with Cygwin using XDMCP. I'm try to connect to an kdm.
After caling XWin.exe -query 192.168.220.2 just an X appears and disappears
some minutes later.
On the kdm-host I found the follwing in kdm.log:
------------------
Xlib: connection to "10.75.7.71:0.0" refused by server
Xlib: Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key
------------------
This message appears five times for every connecting-attempt.

I have tried useing the -from switch, but it didn't change anything.

I tried to connect form the same host with XWin32 and from an Linux Box with
XFree86 and both worked.

After that I sniffed a bit arround with ethereal and found something strange:
a working connection looks like this:
xfreehost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Query
kdmhost -> xfreehost	XDMCP	Willing
xfreehost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Request
kdmhost -> xfreehost	XDMCP	Accept (with cookie)
xfreehost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Manage
xfreehost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Manage
xfreehost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Manage
kdmhost -> xfreehost	TCP	SYN
xfreehost -> kdmhost	TCP	SYN, ACK
kdmhost -> xfreehost	TCP	ACK
kdmhost -> xfreehost	X11	Initial Connection Request (with cookie)
xfreehost -> kdmhost	TCP	ACK
xfreehost -> kdmhost	TCP	Replies/events
kdmhost -> xfreehost	TCP	ACK

A connection useing Cygwin looks like this:
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Query
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Query
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Query
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	XDMCP	Willing
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Request
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Request
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Request
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	XDMCP	Willing
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Request
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Request
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	XDMCP	Willing
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	XDMCP	Accept (with cookie)
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	XDMCP	Accept (with another cookie)
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	XDMCP	Accept (with another cookie)
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Manage
---- Theses two messages sometimes apper later (beetwen the TCP)
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Manage
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Manage
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	XDMCP	Manage
---- This block apears five times
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	TCP	SYN
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	TCP	SYN, ACK
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	TCP	ACK
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	X11	Initial Connection Request (with last cookie)
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	TCP	Replies/events ("Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 key")
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	TCP	FIN, ACK
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	TCP	ACK
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	TCP	FIN, ACK
cygwinhost -> kdmhost	TCP	ACK
---- the last message
kdmhost -> cygwinhost	XDMCP	Failed

Can someone explain, why cygwin sends three Querys, and five requests
messages?

Has someone an idea?

Thanks
Anton

P.S.: If someone ist interested in the Ethereal log Files - just ask (about 10
kB)