Re: xterm stops drawing

Unfortunately this did not help, the same problems are still happening.

-Chad

Harold L Hunt II wrote:

Chad,

Try the 'test' package XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-48. You get this by running Cygwin's setup.exe again (no need for reinstall) and manually select the 4.3.0-48 version by clicking on the "Keep" value several times until it says 4.3.0-48. Be aware that you have to do this *everytime* you run Cygwin's setup.exe, or else it will downgrade you to 4.3.0-47 again.

Harold

Chad Haynes wrote:

Hello,

I recently installed cygwin/X and everything was working pretty well. Today I installed the rxvt package and suddenly everything went nuts in multiwindow mode. Running the startxwin.sh script which worked fine before no longer functions properly. The window that appears is only half drawn and when I try to drag it around there is a ghost of the image on the other side of the screen. After the window has been dragged, it no longer draws anything other than the border. I reinstalled everything, but it has not helped.
I have dual monitors connected and am using the command: Xwin -multiwindow -multimonitors

I'm attaching my cygcheck, any help would be greatly appreciated.