Re: MultiWindow Mode: stty speed = 0 on xterm cause rlogin to fail

This issue has to have something to do with the way that commands are launched from the .XWinrc menu, since launching an xterm from another xterm works just fine. Here is the code that launches commands specified in the .XWinrc menus:

case CMD_EXEC:
if (fork()==0)
{
  struct rlimit rl;
  unsigned long i;

  /* Close any open descriptors except for STD* */
  getrlimit (RLIMIT_NOFILE, &rl);
  for (i = STDERR_FILENO+1; i < rl.rlim_cur; i++)
    close(i);

  /* Disassociate any TTYs */
  setsid();

  execl ("/bin/sh",
	 "/bin/sh",
	 "-c",
	 m->menuItem[j].param,
	 NULL);
  exit (0);
}

I'm looking into it a little bit, but I think that others could shed some light on this.