Takuma Murakami added to commit list

Takuma Murakami has been contributing patches for a few months now. To make submitting clean patches easier for Takuma, and since we can now provide this, I have added Takuma to the list of commiters for the xorg tree on freedesktop.org.

Remember, we can now give commit access to anyone that demonstrates an interest in the success of the project by submitting a few clean patches. If you have big plans for features, send some small patches to get started, then we can set you up with commit access for your continuing changes.

Thanks for contributing Takuma!