RE: Still crash in xserv 4.3.0-42

Øyvind,

The problem you have found looks pretty generic, so it should be fixable.

I added two simple checks to winmultiwindowicons.c and check these into the CYGWIN branch on the xorg repository from freedesktop.org. Please do a "cvs -z3 update" in hw/xwin, then run "cd build/std/programs/Xserver && make XWin.exe" and test the resulting executable. If the crash still happens, then we will have to try again. If the crash goes away, then check /tmp/XWin.log and send in the messages that mention winScaleXBitmapToWindows().