Patch for centering exit/mode change dialogs on multiscreen

It seems that the DS_CENTER property only centers a dialog onto the 1st
detected monitor, and not the primary monitor (selected in Desktop props).
At my office the two are the same, but on my home setup my center DVI
monitor is detected as #3...

I'm attaching a minor patchfile which programmatically centers the dialog
during the WM_INITDIALOG stage using a pretty standard center() function
for the exit and mode change dialogs.

-Earle F. Philhower, III
 earle@ziplabel.com
 cdrlabel - ZipLabel - FlpLabel