Problem copying unicode chars and linefeeds in Evolution

I just discovered that this problem does not appear when I copy from
OpenOffice and paste in Windows and that it has been there as far back
as I can remember(and in xwinclip).

It didn't occur to me that this could be "Evolution specific".

There is also a second  "Evolution" problem:

line feeds are not translated correctly(everything ends up
on a single line).

Although there are some alarming lines in the XWin.log, the lines do
not appear when I "copy" from Evolution:

winClipboardErrorHandler - ERROR:
        BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)

Ãyvind