XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-38

A new 'test' version has been posted with minor changes to the clipboard
support.

When an unsupported format is copied to the Win32 clipboard, we release ownership of our monitored X11 selections if we currently own those selections. This prevents some cases of thinking that you are able to paste in X11 but not getting any data returned when you attempt to paste.

I believe that the major enhancements to the clipboard support are now complete and stable. However, lots of messages are going to be logged to XWin.log. Please send in test results and bzip2'd copies of XWin.log files that show lots of log messages. I will start disabling unimportant log messages and mark make a new release that will become the new 'curr' release if no major problems are found.

Thanks for testing,