RE: Updated: XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-33

I seem to be the one not to have any luck lately.  I tried running this
package and get a standard windows "XWin-33.exe has encountered a problem
and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." message.  There
was no useful stackdump.  After going through my batch file, I found that if
I put a "sleep 2" before the "xhost +hostname" command that I have in the
file, XWin does not crash.  If I use "sleep 1", it sometimes crashes.  With
no sleep, it crashes.  I have attached an XWin.log from one of the attempts
with no sleep.

- Andy