RE: XFree86-xserv-4.3.0-32 tests

Just to follow up on this, I found this morning that this does not happen
all the time.  If I start the server and the new code is working, selecting
text with the mouse leaves data selected (inverse video) and none of these
things happen (there is still some debug logging, but much less).  At other
times, selected text has the inverse video go away (like used to happen) and
the three things I listed here happen.  I expect, based upon Harold's
comments about fixing a bunch of things, that this will go away in his next
release, but figured I would mention it as a data point anyway.

- Andy